Located within walking distance to the Bundaberg CBD, transport, shops and schools; this three bedroom renovated home would suit a host of buyers. The owners have spent over $28,000 in the last two years improving the property and is now ready for its new owner.
- The old roof has been replaced, as has the guttering.
- Freshly painted outside and recently painted inside.
- Brand new double tandem Carport (Council Approved)
- Renovated kitchen in a neutral colour scheme with loads of natural light, upright stove.
- Large main living area.
- Three bedrooms, two are over 3.3m x 3.5m!
- Separate carpeted dining area with access to the rear outdoor area.
- Bathroom has had some work done to it, new toilet installed and new vanity.
- Downstairs laundry with second toilet.
- Outdoor area facing north/north west.
- New curtains throughout the home.
- Rent Appraisal $275-$285/week
Be quick to secure this amazing value property, contact Joshua Rub on 0411 694 728 to arrange your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|