This great home has many areas for a family to have their own space.
Highset home on 1/4 Acre, 3 bedrooms upstairs, 1 x bathroom, laundry and another toilet downstairs, ceiling fans, large entertaining deck upstairs and massive games/rumpus downstairs with outside patio, large 3 x lock-up car accommodation with single phase power and garden shed.
Outside Pets ok. There is also a brand new air conditioner in the lounge room.
To register for a viewing or to apply for any of our properties, please click the ‘Contact Agent’ link on this advertisement. Please email for inspection or call 3888 0333. Applications can be submitted without viewing the property.
You can view other current for rent properties at our website: http://www.raineandhorne.com.au/burpengary
• All tenants must register for entry for tracking
purposes; this includes supplying sufficient
• All tenants must sanitize before entry.
• Please be aware that if you are feeling unwell, have been overseas or have been in contact with someone who has been abroad within the last
14-days; you will be refused entry.
• Please contact our office ASAP if you begin to feel unwell within 14-days of attending this inspection.
• Please be mindful of keeping a hygienic distance at all times
Only one person (not a couple or family) is permitted access to view the home per inspection per legislation.
Raine and Horne Burpengary wishes to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during the Covid19 pandemic.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||382|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|