- Spacious air conditioned living area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- Trendy bathroom with spa!
- 3 bedrooms in the main home are all great sizes and have built ins
- Private covered porch which is a nice little spot to sit, have a coffee and enjoy the quiet
- Second bathroom (whilst under the main roof) is accessed externally
- Freshly painted
- New carpets
Then there’s the studio/office/4th bedroom – Talk about an opportunity here!! Perfect set up with it’s own access, the use of the second bathroom and plenty of privacy. Chat to council about a home business or even utilize the space for teenagers wanting their own freedom. The opportunities are endless!!
Ideal location being close to the water, major shops, transport and the hospital.
Call for a private inspection
• All buyers must register for entry for tracking
purposes; this includes supplying sufficient
• All buyers must sanitise before entry.
• Please be aware that if you are feeling unwell,
have been overseas or have been in contact with
someone who has been abroad within the last
14-days; you will be refused entry.
• Please contact our office ASAP if you begin to
feel unwell within 14-days of attending this inspection.
• Please be mindful of keeping a hygienic distance at all times
Only one person (not a couple or family) is permitted access to view the home per inspection per legislation.
Raine and Horne BMN wishes to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during the Covid19 pandemic.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$363 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|