This one is a real surprise package! From the road you will notice the great side access on each side of the property but you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you step inside too!
Unique floor plan promoting plenty of space and privacy for all members of the family.
- 2 decent size bedrooms towards the front of the home (ceiling fans in all bedrooms)
- Formal lounge room in the heart of the home
- Separate open plan living and dining room (air conditioned)
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Towards the rear of the home are the remaining 2 bedrooms (great sizes again) and the main bathroom
- Master bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite
- Private alfresco off the living room
Positioned towards the end of the street ensures less traffic and a quieter environment. Only minutes drive to the highway, major shopping and schools. Short walk to a day care centre and the regional aquatic centre.
If you’re looking for a spacious home, great side access and to be able to move in without needing to do anything, then this is the home for you.
• All buyers must register for entry for tracking
purposes; this includes supplying sufficient
• All buyers must sanitise before entry.
• Please be aware that if you are feeling unwell,
have been overseas or have been in contact with
someone who has been abroad within the last
14-days; you will be refused entry.
• Please contact our office ASAP if you begin to
feel unwell within 14-days of attending this inspection.
• Please be mindful of keeping a hygienic distance at all times
Only one person (not a couple or family) is permitted access to view the home per inspection per legislation.
Raine and Horne BMN wishes to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during the Covid19 pandemic.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||211|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|