FOUR living areas – Charming and inviting – Private and quiet.
This is one charming home. Proudly offering the following features:
- Formal lounge room with fireplace (close the doors and enjoy the cosy atmosphere!)
- Formal dining room
- Massive rumpus room with air conditioning and a built in bar!
- Open plan dining and family room (also air conditioned)
- New kitchen!!!! – You’ll love the space and storage provided
- Office or 5th bedroom
- Master bedroom is extremely spacious and has a walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
- All remaining bedrooms are generously sized also
- Full length entertainment area at the rear of the home
- Solar power (10 panels)
- 2 bay shed plus a smaller garden shed
- 7000L rainwater tank
Located at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac and only minutes drive to major shops, schools and the highway.
Owners have purchased elsewhere and will consider all serious offers.
• All buyers must register for entry for tracking
purposes; this includes supplying sufficient
• All buyers must sanitise before entry.
• Please be aware that if you are feeling unwell,
have been overseas or have been in contact with
someone who has been abroad within the last
14-days; you will be refused entry.
• Please contact our office ASAP if you begin to
feel unwell within 14-days of attending this inspection.
• Please be mindful of keeping a hygienic distance at all times
Only one person (not a couple or family) is permitted access to view the home per inspection per legislation.
Raine and Horne BMN wishes to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during the Covid19 pandemic.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||382|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|