Located in arguably one of the most prestigious parts of Croydon, within the Malvern Hill Estate, this well-maintained double brick semi-home set on a deep 349sqm block offers a spacious sun-drenched living space with a private studio/teenager’s retreat in the easy-maintenance rear yard.
- Spacious North facing sun-drenched living space, dining and lounge areas
- Master bedroom with a large sunroom/walk-in closet
- Large 349sqm land approx..
- Two renovated full bathrooms
- Large private teenager’s retreat at the back of the main house
- Solid double brick construction
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
- High ceilings and polished timber flooring
- Leadlight windows
- Bright backyard, lock-up garden shed
- Long side driveway for parking for two cars
- Easy walking distance to local shops, parks, and extensive public transport links.
150m to CBD bound buses
300m to Croydon Park and sportsfield
650m to local shops, an array of restaurants and cafes
800m to Croydon Train Station
900m to PLC Private School – In 2019, PLC Sydney was ranked 20th in the state and 9th in the city’s top private school ranking
1.2km to the heart of Burwood, Burwood Chinatown, and an array of local eateries
1.3km to Burwood train station
1.5km to Burwood Westfield Shopping Centre
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|