Classic federation charm, with smart modern touches and a private entertainers’ garden create a fantastic formula for lifestyle enjoyment in period residence. Showcasing fresh dynamic style with good quality appointments throughout and a design that is ideal for low-care living. This superb property package is in one of Burwood’s best locations. Footsteps away from Burwood Westfield, Burwood Park and Burwood Station. Close to all necessities and you can easily walk to Burwood road cafes, as well private and public Schools.
• Three double bedrooms are all fitted with fire places, 2 with built-ins.
• Open living and dining space with doors leading to well-appointed timber deck and rear yard.
• A well-appointed kitchen equipped with gas fittings. Air conditioning.
• Renovated main bathroom plus separate laundry, oversized attic storage. Off Street parking with car port.
• Polished timber floors, along with an abundance of period features such as ceiling roses, ornate cornices and fire places.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||178|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
Burwood Girls High School
|95 Queen Street Croydon NSW 2132||Secondary||Government||0.41 km|
Holy Innocents' Catholic Primary School
|84 Queen Street Croydon NSW 2132||Primary||Non-Government||0.5 km|
|Southern Cross Catholic Vocational College||17 Comer Street Burwood NSW 2134||Secondary||Non-Government||0.57 km|
|Lucas Gardens School||Cnr Queens Rd & Walker St Canada Bay NSW 2046||Special||0.81 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.