This inner-city investment opportunity at 332 Stanmore Rd Petersham, which has been tightly held for nearly five decades, is now available for the first time. Situated in a highly desirable location, this property boasts tremendous potential. Contact Cindy at 0405 115 111 today!
With proximity to popular cafes, shops, schools, and convenient access to trains and city buses, this property offers buyers the chance to create two separate leasable spaces. It also features the added advantage of side access to coveted off-street parking.
Key Investment Highlights:
• The ground floor comprises a spacious shop, dining area, and a kitchen.
• Upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms and a family room.
• Additionally, there is a separate workshop at the rear of the yard.
• This double brick property is a sought-after opportunity with significant pedestrian and vehicular exposure.
• Ideal for generating rental income or for future owner-occupancy with excellent value-enhancing potential.
• After some enhancements, you can increase the passing income & further capitalise
• This property is a two-level mixed-use space with both commercial and residential components.
Zoning: E1 Local Centre
Height Limit: 11m
Next Open for Inspection:
Saturday (09/12) 1.30pm-2pm
Tuesday 12th of December 2023 10.30am
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished from sources we deem to believe. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on.
All interest parties should make and reply upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
|Zoning||E1 Local Centre|
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$880 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|