Located in one of the most central locations in Croydon Park, this well-maintained double brick semi-home offers a spacious living and dining space that overlooks a large covered outdoor entertaining area with a sun-drenched rear yard.
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Sun-drenched living, dining space, and the rear yard
- Fully covered outdoor entertaining deck area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
- High ceilings, timber floors, one full bathroom
- Ample storage spaces in the attic area
- 348sqm land approx.
- Easy walking distance to local shops, various restaurants, parks, and extensive public transport links.
- Being in a rare R4 high-density zoning also offers a promising potential for future development.
50m to CBD bound buses
300m to Croydon Park and sports field
330m to local shops and restaurants
350m to Croydon Park Public School
400m to Cooks River bike paths
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$778 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|