This well-maintained, whisper-quiet, refurbished 2 bedroom top-floor unit displays a light-filled and spacious contemporary home. Its convenient location is just steps away from Roselands Mall, school, restaurants, Parry Park, and a 12-minute walk to Wiley Park station.
- Two massive timber floor bedrooms, built-in robes, master room hosting a balcony
- Spacious lounge, dining, tiled throughout
- Stylish stainless steel kitchen, with quality inclusions, and electric cooktops
- Sleek designer bathroom, with a frameless shower screen and meets the highest of standards
- Internal laundry with ample storage, car space
Strata Levies: $800/quarter approx.
Council Rates: $280/quarter approx.
Water rates: $188/quarter approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished from sources we deem to believe. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on.
All interest parties should make and reply upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|