Be the first to choose from 3 apartments!
This sun-filled peaceful and leafy two-bedroom apartment is immaculately presented throughout.
Walk to Campsie shops, Harcourts school, transports and surrounding amenities. It is a great opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
Choice of 5 × 2-bedroom apartment selling now with the following features:
Full brick construction throughout:
- Spacious living and dining area flows onto good size balcony or courtyards
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins, including Master with ensuite
- Stylish galley kitchen with stone bench tops and modern European appliances, gas cooking.
- Tiled flooring throughout with carpet bedrooms, internal laundry and ample storage
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom with bathtub
- Security basement lock up garages with storage cage
- Low maintenance, low strata levy ($400/quarter), no lifts
- Disabled access
Contact Simon Au to arrange a private inspection or for more information.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished from sources we deem to believe. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on.
All interest parties should make and reply upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||291|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|