This character cottage built in 1945 and renovated over the years is set on wide 930m2 fenced block in the Village of Mooball. Clad with colorbond, the inside still has the character of the old days with high ceilings and timber floors.
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Open plan living dining and kitchen area
• Bathroom and small office.
• Ducted air conditioning
• Front porch and back undercover outdoor area.
• Excellent enclosure in the back yard for dog or chooks etc.
• The shed has two roller doors and the measurements are 12 metres x 7 metres x 3 metres.
• Shed has a bathroom, plus two other rooms at the rear plus another area which is currently used as a lunch room
• Town water and sewerage is connected
• Back yard is divided into two separate yards, one for the house and one for the shed with fence in between.
• Property is situated halfway between Coolangatta and Byron Bay and only ten minutes drive to beaches at Brunswick Heads, Pottsville, Hastings Point etc.
• Primary schools are situated in Crabbes Creek and also Burringbar.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|