Beautifully crafted and privately designed for a lifestyle of convenience, exclusivity and flexibility, this renovated brick veneer sanctuary has been impeccably appointed on a generous land size of 661sqm, making it the perfect entertainer’s delight. Offering multiple living areas and stylishly presented, this is the perfect home for all families that will appreciate the expansive single level floor plan design.
Located in a family-friendly pocket, you will feel an instant impression of homeliness as you step foot inside. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and only moments to Wakeley shopping centre, public transportation and schools, inspect and be inspired!
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built-ins wardrobe, main bedroom with en-suite + study/5th bedroom
- Oversized study room with potential to convert to a 5th bedroom
- Chefs custom kitchen with ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar
- Modern state of the art bathroom with a large designer bathtub
- Free flowing spacious open plan living and dining areas+ large outdoor patio
- Extra high ceilings throughout that lead to a large sunroom
- Framed by lush well manicured gardens on a land size of 661sqm
- Big double lock-up garage, internal laundry and ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Vendors have committed elsewhere and reasonable offers prior to auction will be considered
With the market showing no signs of slowing down and positioned in a high demand pocket that will continue to see growth, bring your cheque book as this property will be sold!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|