|Price Guide Sold for $775,000 (Jun 29, 2018)
|Cabramatta 02 9727 8822
0414 982 978
Brick Veneer Residence
Families awaiting to begin their next chapter in life have been presented with one of the greatest and most unique opportunities for the ideal and peaceful family home! A very well located property, this home has been built with all the essential living space to cater for young families with children.
First home buyers are granted the rare chance to experience what could be their perfect starting home! Situated on a quiet street, this spectacular residence is spacious in its living areas offering exemplary room for children. The features this delightful residence include:
• 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Additional study room
• Spacious living interiors
• Updated kitchen with meals area
• Updated bathroom
• Internal laundry with additional toilet
• Paved outdoor barbeque and entertainment area
• Single lock-up garage
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Roller shutters throughout
• 2 air conditioners
• 8 solar panels
• Peaceful and family-friendly locale
Not Your First Home? No Problem! This Ideal Home Extends its Invitation to Astute Investors!
Keen investors will not regret taking this splendid property into consideration for it is the ideal investment with numerous levels of potential! The design of the residence as is does not disappoint and is currently rented for $460 per week. Should you want to rebuild it, secure it for now and fix it later!
Set on a wonderful 506sqm (approx.) block, ample building space is provided to you. Under R2 Low Density Residential Zoning, there is potential to extend investment and rental income return with a granny flat (S.T.C.A.). Whether one chooses to buy to live or for investment, either decision can only provide you with beneficial results! An ideal home with great investment potential will not go wrong!
This peaceful family residence has been graced with a central location within close proximity to all amenities. Canley Heights’ finest localities and features are all within reach of a convenient short drive, and in their approximate distance include:
• Canley Heights CBD – 1.5km
• Canley Vale Station – 3.2km
• Canley Heights Public School – 1.5km
• Fairvale High School – 950m
• Fairfield West Market Plaza – 1.3km
• Canley Heights RSL & Sporting Club – 1.5km
• Cabramatta CBD – 3.5km
• Stockland Wetherill Park Shopping Centre – 4.4km