Quietly nestled towards the rear of this well maintained boutique complex, this fantastic entry level home provides first home buyers and owner occupiers with a peaceful and low maintenance lifestyle. Boasting an expansive single level layout with cosy interiors and charming features it is the perfect start for first home buyers or a comfortable downsize for retirees seeking lifestyle opportunities! Ideally positioned within moments to all essential services and within walking distance to Campbelltown CBD, Campbelltown Station and Campbelltown RSL just to name a few, this fantastic property would also provide an excellent investment opportunity for the astute investor looking to grow their portfolio. A wonderful blend of convenience and wholesome living makes this an attractive residence that provides so much potential to leave a striking impression. Motivated vendors have clear instructions to sell so an inspection today is mandatory!
• Single level brick veneer residence in peaceful complex
• Well-proportioned two (2) bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
• Expansive open plan interiors offering separate lounge and dining areas.
• Well maintained kitchen and bathroom
• Comfortable rear yard with dual access.
• Single lock up garage with laundry and additional toilet
• Currently leased for $350.00 per week
Quarterly Outgoings ( Approximate )
• Council Rates: $291.40
• Water Rates: $144.11
• Strata Levies: $420.00
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||227|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|