A Radiant and Comfortable Location with Great Convenience!
Full-Brick Second Floor Unit
This secure and clean complex is an immensely fantastic choice for a first home! Situated in a bright and lustrous site, the convenience of shopping for this accommodation really shines through as Cabramatta’s best localities are a healthy walk of a few minutes away. Access to the neighbouring Canley Vale and Canley Heights suburbs to more fine eateries and shopping are also just moments of a quick drive.
A wonderful starting point to your housing journey, you will only find such a distinct opportunity once! Gifting you with a sensational second floor view and gleaming sunlight throughout, this convenient residence provides:
• Two generous bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
• Separate lounge and dining areas
• A renovated kitchen
• An updated all-in-one bathroom
• Tiled floors and timber in bedrooms
• Single car space with spacious common areas
• Moments access to transport, schools or local shopping
• Potential rent of $320.00 per week
Council rates: $248.00 per quarter
Water rates: $172.59 per quarter
Strata levies: $400.00 per quarter
Potential for Investment! Potential for Rent! Potential on Your Good Money Spent!
Should you decide to rent it out instead, the potential for those that will choose to live in this spectacular home of yours is very promising! The aforementioned features will definitely give the keen tenant everything they need. This is an opportunity that cannot and should not be missed, given the prospective rent return that this finely kept, convenient and radiant accommodation can grant you!
The diverse amount of local features are all well within reach with a quick walk or a short car ride! All of the following localities in their approximate distance from the home are:
• Cabramatta CBD – 800m
• Cabramatta Station – 950m
• Cabramatta High School – 1.2km
• Cabramatta West Public School – 1.1km
• Canley Heights CBD – 1.2km
• Canley Vale Public School – 1.5km
• Canley Vale Station – 1.7km
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|