We are proud to present to the market for sale this 3.1 hectares parcel of land situated within the heart of the Wungong Master Development Plan.
This is a prime opportunity for an astute investor or developer to reap the benefits in the future!
Key features :
• The New (Metro Net) railway line, passes along the rear boundary of the property connecting Byford to Perth.
• Two street frontages.
• Located within 3 km of the Armadale town centre.
• Land area – 3.1 hectares* approx 31,000 M2.
• Future subdivision land.
• Situated in MRA Master Plan.
• Current urban and suburb zoning.
• Awaiting Structure Plan being finalised.
• Has an established home to draw a current rental.
• Current rental generating $550 pw.
With quick, easy access to all major arterial roads. Armadale Rd leads toward the freeway & Tonkin, Brookton, Southwest and Albany highways only minutes away.
Development WA has a vision for the area – Wungong Urban Redevelopment “A new approach to urban living”.
Around 3 kilometres west of Armadale’s city centre sits 1,580 hectares of semi-rural land with development well under way in the suburbs of Hilbert and Haynes, known as Wungong Urban.
Wungong is set to become one of Australia’s smartest, most innovative and most sustainable urban developments. As Development WA’s vision for this unique development comes to life, the area will feature:
• New homes for around 40,000 people
• A new town centre with new primary and secondary schools
• Open space, parklands, Aboriginal heritage sites, sports and recreational facilities
• Environmentally sustainable urban design
The redevelopment will protect the natural landscapes and waterways while bringing a vibrant new community to what has been a largely dormant corridor of the metropolitan area.
For further information call or text Will.Trainer on 0414 934 693 or email me on [email protected]