Looking for your first home or an addition to your property investment portfolio with the benefits of (NRAS) as well.
• Then look no further, this stylish and modern apartment, completed 2013, offers low-maintenance living at a very affordable price.
Positioned on the ground floor located at the rear of the complex it boasts an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms with master bedroom having a walk in robe and access to the bathroom & laundry. It also features a split system R/C air-conditioner, an allocated car bay and is part of a secure gated community.
Slide open your glass doors from the open plan living area onto the paved courtyard to create flow-through spaces for entertaining family and friends all year round. The grounds require little to no care, ideal for that perfect lock-up-and-leave lifestyle.
This home offers the complete lifestyle with easy walking Old Perth Road’s cafe and local business strip, Bassendean’s newly refurbished shopping centre and public transport (incl. Bassendean Train and Bus Station). It also within walking distance to Swan Districts Football Club, parks, Bassendean Primary School and the beautiful Swan River.
- 600mm electric oven
- 600mm electric cook top
- Linen cupboard
- Laminate flooring
- Electric gate
- Visitor parking
- Approx. 10 to 15min drive to Airport
- Approx. 15min drive to Perth CBD
- TOTAL AREA: internal area 83m2 – Alfresco Area – 10m2 Storage area 4m2 – Carport 14m2 – Total area 111m2
NRAS IN SIMPLE TERMS FOR THE INVESTOR:
• Currently the tenant is paying $216 under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS)
• National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) CURRENTLY PAYS INVESTORS FOR the 20/21 NRAS year $11,270.59 AN AVERAGE OF $216 pw TAX FREE.
• SO THE GROSS FIGURE IS $432 PW when it is averaged out over the year (*conditions apply)
The National Rental Affordability Scheme is an Australian Government commitment to invest in affordable rental housing. The scheme addresses the shortage of affordable rental housing by offering tax free financial incentives to investors in the form of a Refundable Tax Offset , so that the dwellings can be rented out to low and moderate – income households at below current market rates for a period of 10 years.
HOW DOES NRAS WORK?
Under the National Rental Affordability Scheme, Investors receive a tax-free incentive per annum, currently the 20/21 NRAS year is paying $11,270.59 (indexed Annually) for approved dwelling, rented at 20% below current market rent for a 10-year period from when it was activated.
In certain markets, compared with a traditional property investment the tax free incentive can provide a better return than charging the current market rent on the property.
The property has approx. 3 NRAS years left (finishing on the 15/12/2023.) and for further details please contact me.
Please email me to arrange a viewing or call Will .Trainer on 0414 934 693