26 Freeduff Drive, Wattle Grove, WA 6107
Sold for $620,000 (Oct 24, 2023)
ALL YOU COULD ASK FOR !!!
New photos coming next week.
This large home, boasts 4 large bedrooms and 2 large bathrooms with 2 separate living areas that make this fantastic home in a well sought after area the perfect buy. From the moment you drive up this quiet secluded cul-de-sac street you will be wowed by this home with fantastic street appeal of this wide frontage block positioned among other quality homes.
The home boasts a double door entrance and a large theatre room, perfect for those movie nights. The Home has now been professionally painted throughout with new window treatments and quality carpets in all bedrooms. (ALL BEEN QUOTED FOR *)
The master suite is to the front of the house well away from the other 3 bedrooms making it very private. It has a large walk in robe and private ensuite. The three other bedrooms are of a good size and set away from the main living areas of the house and all will fit a queen bed with robes.
The kitchen is designed for function and appearance with gas cook top and a new electric oven (BEEN QUOTED FOR *), large bench tops, roomy pantry, double fridge recess all overlooking the family area. The large open plan family/dining area, for ease of care the home has been extensively tiled throughout all the main lining and passage areas.
Everything has been thought of in the design of this beautiful home, from the tiles and new carpet been QUOTED for* to quality light fittings and LED down-lights.
Ducted water cooled air conditioning, and also a number of split systems throughout the house, plus a gas outlet for your heating and even a security camera system. The outside entertaining is low care with a great private alfresco to enjoy those outside entertaining moments perfect for your outdoor furniture to sit and relax after a day at work. With enough room for a bit of lawn or a vegie garden!
A large double garage which is larger than normal is great for those longer vehicles.
Some of the other fabulous features include:
• New professionally painted throughout.
• New window treatments and fly-screens throughout (HAVE BEEN QUOTED FOR) *.
• New quality carpets and underlay in all bedrooms and theatre room. (HAVE BEEN QUOTED FOR) *
• Four large bedrooms with Split System Air Conditioners in two.
• Large kitchen overlooking two huge open plan living areas.
• New oven ( Has BEEN QUOTED For) *
• Large games/theatre Room. ( CARPET HAS BEEN QUOTED FOR*)
• Tiled flooring throughout living areas.
• Water Cool air conditioning throughout the House.
• Master bedroom with walk in robe.
• Comes with security cameras and security screen front door.
• Double lockup Garage.
• Garden shed perfect for lawnmower and bicycles.
• Reticulated gardens.
• Good size alfresco for entertaining.
• This large property Resides in a cul-de-sac so you will only get local traffic. PLUNKETT HOMES
- 182.25 M2
- 36.30 M2
- 18.14 M2
- 4.79 M2
- 241.98 M2 **** Please note **** *That the seller was doing all the items mentioned before but we have undated the Advertisement and there are a number of items that the seller isn't doing now and the property will be sold as presented at the home open and all offers can reflect the difference if necessary. All items mentioned before have now (BEEN QUOTED FOR *) and ALL QUOTES will be provided at the viewing along with a copy of the house plans. Wattle Grove is still one of the best kept secrets as a well performing and a highly sort after family friendly suburb. With a public primary school, new shopping complex and many fantastic small quality businesses and easy access to major roads and the airport it's a location that can't be faulted.... To arrange a viewing please email [email protected] ** You will be notified of home open days and times in the coming week.** *The description provided is for general information purposes only. Raine and Horne Cannington NRAS believes that this information is correct, but it does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Buyers are advised to undertake independent due diligence and make their own enquiries regarding this property, as no responsibility can be accepted by Raine and Horne Cannington NRAS for any information that may be deemed incorrect.
- Property ID: L24064783
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:182 sqm
- Open Parking:2
- Land Area:533 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|