39/121 Eighth Road, Armadale, WA 6112
FROM $295,000 to $305,000
FOR THE FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTOR !!
• To arrange a private viewing please text me on 0414 934 693.
• The property is currently vacant.
• For an investor the property would rent from $370 to $380 p/w. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to secure this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom modern home, located in a tidy and well-maintained complex. Modern, stylish and well-kept this gorgeous home is ready for you to more into or to invest in your financial future. This gorgeous villa home is light and bright with contemporary bathrooms and kitchen. The super practical floor plan is really well thought out with separation from the master bedroom, so it will suit a variety of buyers including singles, couples, retirees and families alike. With carpeted flooring and stainless-steel appliances, the property feels modern and chic both indoors and out. There is also a split a/c and double remote garage with shoppers entrance. Located in a unique location, you are just meters to the popular Haynes shopping precinct, the gym, Haynes bar and grill and a plethora of specialty stores. The main thorough of Armadale Road, also takes you to the train station and Armadale Central in just a few minutes. Property features include:
• Spacious kitchens with breakfast bar
• Gas and electric stainless steel appliances
• Main bedrooms with a full wall of robes and en-suite
• All bedrooms come with (built in robes)
• Open plan living and lounge area
• Close to transport and schools
• Alfresco & private courtyard, perfect for entertaining
• Double lock up garages
• Shoppers entrance
• Separate lock up storage room Please Call or Text message to arrange a private viewing
- Will. Trainer on 0414 934 693 or email [email protected]
- Property ID: L19306393
- Property Type:Unit
- Building / Floor Area:117 sqm
- Land Area:222 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||462|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||72 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||74 %|