COMFORTABLE DUCTED AIR-CONDITIONED 4 BED X 2 BATH X 2 CARPORT HOME ON 641m2 BLOCK WITH CBD VIEWS.
2 LIVING AREAS, SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND GABLED PATIO WITH CUSTOM SHADE BLINDS.
CRIMSAFE SECURITY DOORS, AUTO. ROLLER SHUTTERS AND ENERGY SAVING SOLAR PANELS.
IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO MAJOR SHOPPING HUB, CAFES, RESTAURANTS, CINEMA AND MEDICAL CENTRES
Looking for a hills home with city views on a manageable sized block, then put this comfortable air-conditioned 4 bedroom home on your list of ‘must see’.
The list of many features for this family home are:
• Wooden floorboards throughout living areas and bedrooms
• 3 living areas include lounge, open plan living area and paved gabled patio with side extension to decked patio with BBQ
• Open plan living area includes dining, sitting and kitchen areas
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances with multifunctional electric oven, gas hobb and dishwasher
• Master bedroom and parent retreat with ensuite and walk-in robe
• 3 Secondary bedrooms all with robe recesses
• Specious family bathroom and separate W.C. off laundry
• Security doors and roller shutters to front and bedroom windows
• Ducted cooling air-conditioning, ceiling fans and roof insulation
• Wood look gas fire and gas instant hot water system
• Power saving 3kw Invertor and 8 solar panels
• Custom made shade blinds to main patio
• 2 garden sheds, fruit trees, and artificial lawn to rear garden
Close to schools, transport, major supermarkets and retail outlets, cafes and restaurants, cinema, medical centres and much much more.
This is a home that will suit many different buyers and private viewings are encouraged if you are unable to attend a scheduled home open by either calling 0414 934 693 or emailing [email protected]
Look forward to meeting you at 41 Derry Avenue, Mount Nasura….
Disclaimer: "Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. All parties are urged to take legal advice before entering into any contract or agreement regarding the property described herein.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|