Tenancy Application Form
Submitting Your Application
Once you’ve found and inspected a property that you are happy with, the next step is to submit a tenancy application. Click the link below to commence your Application Form.
Click Here For Link to Tenancy Application Form
You will be required to complete the form and provide copies of the relevant documentation as listed below:
- Evidence of rental history ( tenancy ledger ) or details of home ownership
- Personal and professional references
- 100 points of identification: Driver’s license, passport, 18+ card, birth certificate
- Bank/credit card, phone/electricity account statement, bank statement
- Employment details or proof of income
- Last three pay slips, employment contract
There are a number of ways to submit your application. You may email it, hand it in at the property during the inspection or you may hand it in at one of our offices.
Processing Your Application
Once we are satisfied that the application has been completed in full and all supporting documentation has been submitted, its time to process your application.
- Firstly, we cross reference your identification to make sure that all the details provided line-up correctly.
- We then do a basic affordability test for all people applying on your lease.
- We’ll then contact your employer and ensure that your employment and income details are correct.
- If you’ve previously rented, we will contact your former or current agent for a rental reference
- We then screen candidates through a rental database to ensure that we’re fully aware of any discrepancies from the past.
- Once we have compiled all this information, we’ll contact the property owner who’ll make the final decision on which application to progress.
- We will then contact all of the applicants to advise of the outcome
How Long Does It Take To Process a Tenancy Application?
As your application is a high priority, our office will endeavour to have an answer to you as soon as possible. We strive to have each application processed within 24 hours. You can assist by ensuring the application form is completed in full, all supporting documents have been submitted and all your references (including work, rental and personal) have been notified to expect a call from our agency.
If your application is approved, you will be required to pay a holding deposit to secure the property.
Accepting & Signing The Lease
Once you have been accepted for a property we will make an initial phone call to advise that your application has been successful and confirm the terms of the lease, including the lease start date.
We will then send you an email to re confirm and explain how the deposit should be paid, the payment and lodgement of the bond, signing the lease and other important information.