CLOSER TO THE CITY – CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
Unobstructed Views & Breezes. Near New 1 bed 1 bath + Multi-Purpose Room.
Enjoy expansive views from this lovely 5th floor apartment. You will enjoy a lifestyle above and beyond the rest.
- Designed with extra living space at an affordable rate
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Over 72m2 of marvelously designed open plan living with a fantastic, covered balcony
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and balcony access
- Large multi-purpose room plus storage – perfect for a home office or kid’s bedroom
- Kitchen features quality appliances, stone bench tops, glass splashbacks and ample storage
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A secure car park with lift access
- 21 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- Amazing roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views of the city
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
- Currently tenanted for $380 per week
- Located less than 5km to the CBD
- 4-minute walk to Woolworths and Coles
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and entertainment precincts of Woolloongabba and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Coorparoo train station and bus stops only a few minutes’ walk with direct access to South Brisbane and Central stations
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is the only hi-rise situated in its leafy surrounds. You will enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant café/restaurant scene, major supermarkets and everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look! Call Deboo Chatterjee today at 0434 085 002 to inspect this property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||204|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||193|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|