Located in a quiet well-run complex this is an incredible opportunity to buy into a quality townhouse that will provide a high yield for an investor or an excellent entry point into the market for the first home buyer. A rare find in the complex this townhouse offers direct access from Watson Road and space for an extra car.
The property is only 5 years old and is great value for a modern town home. Currently occupied by long term tenants, it offers an excellent and stable rental return at $370 per week. This address allows easy access to public transport and local shops.
• Modern kitchen with plenty of storage
• Light and airy open plan living and dining
• 3 generous bedrooms with built ins
• 2 bathrooms (ensuite off master bedroom)
• Additional powder room downstairs
• Air Conditioning
• Land size 138m2. (Approx)
• Single lock-up garage with internal access, ample storage space
• Complex facilities include a Gym
• Covered entertaining patio and courtyard area
Acacia Ridge Marketplace Shopping Centre is just a short stroll walk away, with a Woolworths, Aldi, cafes and speciality stores on offer. Love ice skating? The ice world complex is on your doorstep!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|