Located in a great position, only minutes to Westfield Garden City, Griffith University, public transport & major roads this split level brick provides plenty of quality living space.
The lower level boasts 2 separate tiled multi-purpose rooms, one with A/C plus a bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity, plus a kitchenette, plus double lock-up garage.
Wander up the beautifully polished timber staircase to find a spacious air-conditioned living/dining area which leads out to the front enclosed veranda where you can soak up the morning sun with the Macgregor Lions Community Park directly across the road, and the back covered patio over-looking the landscaped backyard.
Cook up a storm in the large, country-style kitchen with cork flooring and timber cabinetry and features quality Westingouse stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven, cook-top & rangehood.
Three carpeted bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans, and two with A/C, along with a super-sized bathroom are also located on the upper level.
You will also feel safe and secure thanks to the entire property fitted with security screens and an alarm system.
Features at a glance
- 2 great-sized tiled multi-purpose rooms(one with A/C)
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Kitchenette with sink
- Double remote garage
- Fully fenced backyard with outdoor covered area & extra storage under stairs
- Spacious A/C living/dining room with timber floors
- Enclosed front veranda & covered back patio
- Large timber kitchen with stainless steel Westinghouse Appliances
- 3 bedrooms all carpeted, built-ins & ceiling fans (2 with A/C also)
- Super-sized bathroom with super-large shower
Dogs considered upon application.
Don’t miss out on this incredible property. Call us on 3843 6884 or book an inspection online.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|