Located in the well-kept boutique complex of ‘Park on Blackwell’, this property is one of only 38 townhouses, which will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Currently tenanted until March 2018 with a rental return of $350 per week and low body corporate fees, this property will suit the astute investor, first home buyer or downsizer.
Features of the property include:
• Open plan air-conditioned tiled living
• Combined Dining and kitchen
• Kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage
• Stainless Steel Westinghouse appliances
• Al fresco entertaining area
• Private fenced courtyard
• Powder room on lower level
• Separate Laundry
• One car lock up garage
• Three large bedrooms all with air – conditioning, fans and built in robes
• Main bathroom with bath
• Master with ensuite and private deck
Situated in a prime location being close to parks, walking tracks, Greenbank RSL, Grand Plaza Shopping and local Schools. There is City Express Bus services within walking distance and access to The Logan Motorway is close by, making the commute to the Brisbane airport or city an easy 30m drive.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|