First home buyers, investors and downsizers this is a must to inspect!
This 4 year old townhouse is the perfect starting place for anyone looking to get out of the rental cycle and get into the property game.
It would also suit those looking to start or expand their rental portfolio – currently tenanted at $365 per week with quality tenants who would happily stay on.
• Modern kitchen with plenty of storage
• Light and airy open plan living and dining
• 3 generous bedrooms with built ins
• 2 bathrooms (ensuite off master bedroom)
• Additional powder room downstairs
• Land size 146m2. (Approx)
• Air Conditioning
• Single lock-up garage with internal access, ample storage space
• Complex facilities include a Gym
• Covered entertaining patio and courtyard area
The Acacia Fields complex is a well-run, beautifully maintained community, with public transport and local shops within minutes, the location is hard to beat.
Acacia Ridge Marketplace Shopping Centre is just a short stroll walk away, with a Woolworths, Aldi, cafes and speciality stores on offer. Love ice skating? The ice world complex is on your doorstep!
Properties rarely become available in this complex so act quickly and inspect today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|