The beautiful open plan living area on the ground floor is enveloped in natural light with a cool colour scheme accentuating the bright and spacious indoor living space which seamlessly flows through to the delightful alfresco area. The streamlined kitchen is every cooking lovers dream with a larger than large walk-in pantry, a super-sized oven, 5 burner gas cook-top, generous island bench & top quality stainless steel appliances. Also on the ground level you will find a formal lounge which could be utilised for a media room, study or even fifth bedroom, laundry, toilet & powder room and double lock-up garage.
Following the bright & spacious theme venture upstairs where you will be on cloud nine to find 4 great-sized bedrooms all with fans & built-ins and the expansive main bedroom features a walk-in robe & spacious ensuite with his & hers vanity, plus there is also another living area to rest & relax in. And did I mention the entire property is fitted with ducted air-conditioning for your comfort.
At a glance
- Tiled spacious open plan living area
- Gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, load of storage & bench space
- Carpeted formal living room
- Laundry, Powder Room & Toilet
- Double remote lock-up garage
- Outdoor covered patio area
- Fully fenced & private backyard
- Super-sized main bedroom with walk-in robe & spacious ensuite
- 3 great-sized bedroom featuring fans & built-ins
- Magnificent main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Large living area
Ducted Air-Conditioning & screens throughout complete this fantastic property which is located in a quiet street in Tingalpa.
Don’t delay your inspection – book today by phoning the office on 3843 6884 or register online
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$368 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|