Please note , in line with Queensland’s mandate to wear masks in busy public places, you may be required to wear a mask at viewings with high numbers of registered persons.
A low set, spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in this magnificent location is a rare find so be quick to inspect.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a small complex of four, set back from the road, and only minutes walk to Old Cleveland Road and access to public transport, restaurants, cafes & retail outlets this property provides a peaceful lifestyle while at the same time all the amenities you need within walking distance.
- General living is a breeze thanks to the bright and airy expansive living and dining area which flows effortlessly through to the paved, covered and private outdoor area providing you with the option to relax or entertain indoors and benefit from the air-conditioning, or outside where you can enjoy the cool breezes and landscaped gardens.
- Enjoy meal prep time in your U-Shaped kitchen providing ample storage and bench space for all your cooking needs and is completed with electric oven & stovetop, range hood, microwave nook, pantry and large space for a fridge.
- Retreat to the main bedroom which is located at the rear of the property for extra peace & privacy which has a large mirrored door built-in robe plus a very roomy ensuite for your convenience.
- Positioned at the front of the property the second bedroom with built-in robes has direct access to the living area and main bathroom which could be considered your own private ensuite.
- With dual access the combined main bathroom/laundry has been cleverly designed to utilise the space advantageously, creating a spacious feel while housing a shower over the bath, toilet & vanity, plus laundry tub, linen cupboard & washing machine nook.
- A single lock-up garage offers access to the house and back-yard with additional storage room and with vinyl flooring could also be used as an additional rumpus room.
Security screens throughout offer additional security, and visitor parking on-site makes this property even more desirable.
Only 20 minutes to the CBD and a short distance to the Gateway Motorway, Westfield Carindale and Whites HIll Reserve this property is sure to tick all the boxes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|