One of Brisbane’s hottest new addresses invites you to embrace a life of luxury and indulge in all the vibrancy the River City has to offer.
Strategically designed this town home spans over three spectacular levels with your very own internal lift to travel to each floor. Four generous bedrooms, 4 stylish bathrooms, a very spacious living area, state of the art kitchen with more storage than you could dream for, three separate outdoor areas, double remote lock-up garage and a stunning view of the lap pool with glimpses of the beautiful Brisbane River you will be the envy of all your friends. Additionally this property has been installed with fully-ducted A/C for the perfect temperature all year round, solar panels to save on electricity and a plumbed-in top quality fridge, and washing machine and dryer. With an abundance of natural light and timeless exquisite finishes this residence is the epitome of class and comfort.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Located in the highly desirable suburb of Bulimba you are only minutes away from the popular Oxford St precinct with a variety of restaurants, cafes and boutique outlets to enjoy, plus the Apollo Road Citycat is practically on your doorstep waiting for you to cruise to many destinations along the river. Plus the Bulimba One complex has exclusive river front access to enjoy weekend picnics and walks. Gateway motorway access is also close by and the city is only a short drive.
- Relax and recharge in the spacious open planned living area situated on second floor featuring high ceilings and windows galore with a fantastic view of the lap-pool and glimpses of the river, with the magnificent kitchen in the heart of the area and a large indoor dining area leading onto the large alfresco balcony perfect for in-home entertaining.
- Cook up a storm in the outstanding Chef’s kitchen complete with butler’s pantry, large island bench, abundant storage & bench space and top quality appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and plumbed in fridge.
- The main bedroom suite oozes style and space with a massive bedroom with private balcony, a walk-in robe the size of a small bedroom and a deluxe ensuite with his and hers vanity, large bath and super-sized shower.
- Another 2 bedrooms are also located on the top floor, both very generous in size, both with built-in robes, one with its own ensuite and the other with access to the main bathroom
- The fourth bedroom is found on the ground floor providing a perfect retreat space for a family member or visitors and feature built-in robes, ensuite and private courtyard.
Investment opportunities like this do not present every day so be quick to book your private inspection with me.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|