This generous open plan townhouse is located in a beautifully maintained complex with resort style pool and BBQ area. Walking distance to Griffith University (Nathan Campus), QE2 Hospital, shops and transport, it is well suited to the owner occupier and investor alike, currently achieving $480 per week. With Salisbury being a highly regarded growth suburb you will not find a town home of this size and value in equivalent surrounding areas of Brisbane.
• Three spacious bedrooms with no adjoining walls allowing for privacy
• Built in robes and study nooks in each bedroom
• Main bathroom, ensuite & powder room downstairs
• Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
• 2 car tandem garage with internal access
• Fully fenced generous yard
• Laundry accessible from patio
• Security screens to all windows and doors
• Pool and BBQ area maintained by complex
Within the magic 10km of Brisbane CBD, Salisbury has become one of the hottest growth suburbs in the south side in recent years. Serviced by QE 2 Hospital, Griffith University Nathan Campus and an Aldi supermarket, it provides easy access to the Freeway and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square. With great position and continuing development, it is sure to maintain its outstanding growth potential.