Are you looking to start or expand your rental portfolio? This ideally located townhouse is also the perfect starting place for anyone looking to get out of the rental cycle and get into the property game.
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
- Light and airy open plan living and dining
- 3 generous bedrooms with built ins
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite off master bedroom)
- Additional powder room downstairs
- Air Conditioning
- Single lock-up garage with internal access, ample storage space
- Covered entertaining patio and spacious courtyard area with Side access
- Resort Style Complex facilities including a pool
- Secure Gated complex with onsite managers
With its multitude of parks and esplanades, Victoria Point is a popular destination for leisurely outdoor afternoons spent strolling, swimming, cycling or enjoying a barbecue with family and friends. There is a great range of urban-chic dining options at Lakeside – the open-planned precinct overlooking the lake created by Eprapah Creek. You can also take in a movie at the local cinema, enjoy drinks with friends in one of the local bars or make the most of some retail therapy. Thompson’s Beach is a very popular swimming spot when it’s warm and is ideal for paddle-boarding Victoria Point also is the gateway to Coochiemudlo Island and its sandy beach, with a regular ferry and Amity Trader barge service from the jetty on Masters Avenue. There is also a boat ramp popular with those wanting easy access to Moreton Bay. When it comes to parks, you are spoilt for choice. Bayside W.H. Yeo Park at the end of Thompson Esplanade is a top spot for the kids! Call Victoria on 0407 879 466 to arrange your inspection today!