Within a small boutique complex of 3 garden townhouses, this fabulous light-filled residence offering a peaceful and comfortable lifestyle in a sought-after convenient location within the catchment of Carlingford West Public School. Situated in one of the most desirable addresses of Carlingford, it is conveniently located close to elite and highly sought after schools, public transport, multiple shopping centres, Hunts Creek parklands and easy access to main atrial roads to either the city of Parramatta or Sydney CBD.
- 3 large bedrooms, Main with ensuite, walk-in robe and reading corner
- Sun-trenched living and dining flows to an entertaining balcony
- Large and sunny fully equipped timber kitchen
- Double brick and tall ceiling with plenty of natural light throughout
- Ducted Air conditioning and split system in Living
- All bedrooms have ceiling fan as extra to Ducted air conditioning
- All-weather entertaining patio with electric operated awning
- Chairlift is optional for elderly or physically challenged living
- Internal access to over-sized auto double lockup garage
- Large and practical layout with 255sqm approx. total area
- Approx. Outgoings: Council $228 p/q, Strata $650p/q, Water $172p/q
Disclaimer: The information and figures contained in this report have been compiled by information provided to us by third parties. No warranty is given to the accuracy of this document and all figures are subject to change without notice. Prospective purchasers are urged to make their own enquiries.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||175|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||155|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|