There is no common walls with very private sense and peacefully located in the best sought after position, this unique, generously proportioned and quality built double brick unit provides a vast layout with huge entertaining balcony overlooking the reserve. It is just minutes walk to Station, shops, Coles, City and district buses and easy access by train with one stop to Macquarie University and Shopping Centre. It is walk to Epping Heights Public School and within Cheltenham Girls and Epping Boys school catchment. This lovely property is perfect for home buyers or investors seeking convenience, space and privacy.
- Spacious living and dining area finished with neat straight layout
- Huge balcony facing the reserve for morning sun and entertainment
- Three good sized bedrooms, one opens to the huge balcony
- Master bedroom offers built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Study or 4th guest room opens to the balcony
- Large and bright kitchen offers plenty of cabinets
- Two bathrooms including ensuite and large internal laundry
- Air-conditioning to living and one bedroom
- Easy access to large 18sqm single lock up garage
- Large total unit size of 146sqm including garage
- Approx outgoings: Levy $917.85/qtr, Council $332.70/qtr, Water $183.24/qtr.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||168|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||354|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|