Nestled in Epping’s premier side of Midson Road in close proximity to West Epping Park, Epping West Public and YMCA, this spacious and versatile family home with generous proportions and multiple living and entertaining areas offer abundant space for large or extended families with convenience. Solar panel power-saving device installed. Walking distance to Rail, Epping Club, Coles, local shopping village, cafes and all amenities and easy commute by train and bus to Eastwood, Macquarie Park, Chatswood and City CBD. This lovely home is within Epping Height Public, Epping Boys High, Cheltenham Girls School zones. Featuring:
- Formal lounge and dining featuring an open Sandstone fireplace.
- Five double bedrooms main with period fireplace
- Update gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and stone benches
- Two renovated bathrooms
- Rumpus is ideal as a quiet and private retreat
- Large entertaining deck, landscaped backyard with level lawns
- Sparkling pool and cabana privately set amongst mature gardens
- Solar electricity panels system installed for long-term saving
- Tree-lined driveway with ample driveway space to park 3 to 4 cars
- Land Size: 878.9sqm Approx.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||168|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||354|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|