This modern one-bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Epping and offers a convenient and contemporary lifestyle. Within walking distance of Epping train/metro station, bus stops, shops, and supermarkets, this apartment is perfect for first home buyers, young families, and investors. With low maintenance costs, it presents an excellent opportunity to invest in a highly desirable area. Don’t miss out on this chance to secure your own slice of Epping living.
- Open plan living and dining area, large balcony perfect for entertainment;
- One general-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes;
- Modern kitchen with gas stove, ducted rangehood, dishwasher and oven;
- Stylish bathroom with bathtubs, internal laundry with dryer.
- Timber floor throughout the living room and bedroom.
- Split air conditioning in living room, security intercom, car space, and storage cage
-Approx. total size on title: 75sqm, unit internal size: 61sqm
- Approx. Outgoings: Strata Levy $480/pq
Council Rate $304/pq
Water Rate $165/pq.
Transport, shops, and surrounding facilities:
-Approximately 7 mins walking to Epping station and bus stop.
- Metro and trains to City, Chatswood & Norwest business park.
- Buses to Parramatta, Macquarie Park, and City.
- Approximately 4 mins walking to Coles Epping, cafes, and shops.
- Approximately 5 mins drive to Carlingford Court Shopping Centre.
- Approximately 6 mins drive to Eastwood town center.
- Approximately 9 mins drive to Macquarie Shopping Centre.
- Within the catchment of Epping Heights Public School, Cheltenham Girls High School, Epping Boys High School
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained about this property, it does not constitute any warranty or representation by the vendor or agent. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||386|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|