Conveniently positioned close to all amenities, this north facing full brick ground floor unit enjoy a superb sense of independence with leafy surrounding outlooks and abundant natural light throughout.
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins.
- Spacious living and dining areas open to oversized balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with meal area
- Well maintained bathroom with separate toilet
- Security building with internal access to basement lock up garage
- Close to transportation and buses at door steps to Parramatta
- Minutes walk to Carlingford Village; Carlingford Court Shopping Centre; Carlingford Public and James Ruse Agricultural High School
- Immediately Available
Please note that due to new COVID-19 regulations, we only do One by One private inspection.
Contact Simon(0483 308 663) or Corey(0452 032 838) to book your inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||198|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|