Nestled in the charming apartments of Mascot and breathtaking vistas of the surrounding district. This expansive two-bedroom with oversize study area provides a warm and inviting feel, which is Just a few steps from the Mascot Central offering a varieties of shopping, entertainment, dining & local amenities. Set within an urban village that is alive with modernism, rich in features and boldly sustainable, this is a truly vibrant and intelligent apartment living. Residents can relax and immerse themselves in the delights of one of Sydney’s liveliest neighborhood. This is a home that you must inspect. Its key features are:
- Spacious Living and dining with ducted air conditioning
- Tiling kitchen with gas cooks top and stone benchtops
- 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, main with ensuite bathroom
- Two modern bathrooms and Internal laundry
- Security building with video intercom and secure lift access
- Secure basement parking for two cars
- 116sqm unit size, 145sqm total area including car spaces
- Approximate outgoings: Strata $1,086.75/qtr, Council $315/qtr, Water $165.02/qtr.
*DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained about this property, it does not constitute any warranty or representation by the landlord or agent. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$893 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||307|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|