This stunning large two bedrooms apartment is conveniently positioned in a desirable and most sought after location close to Carlingford Court and Carlingford Village Shopping Centers and parks. It is within Carlingford West Public School catchment and quality schools close by include James Ruse, King’s, Tara Anglican. It is also ideally located close to transportations and the Light-rail station to be completed soon in about 2023.
- Large and bright open plan living and dining area leading to a large entertaining balcony
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and quality appliances
- High ceilings, Air conditioning in Living, and Laminated Timber floors throughout
- Modern bathrooms and large Internal laundry
- Security building with lift access to two security parking spaces + lockable storage
- Total 182sqm Strata Area, Unit size 141sqm and 41sqm parking and storage
- Approx. per qtr: Levy $1,489.10, Council $303.50, Water $162.85
- For enquiries, please contact Jenny 0425 558 882 or Francis 0412 298 068
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained about this property, it does not constitute any warranty or representation by the vendor or agent. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||193|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||219|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|