Nestled amongst the prestigious homes of Oatlands, this well presented sun-filled 3-bedroom property is within a luxury boutique complex of only 6 townhouses. This beautiful home showcases a comfortable living with space, privacy and convenience. It has an open plan kitchen, dining, living and low maintenance rear garden. Also featuring direct internal access to a double lock-up garage, this property is close to prestigious schools including The King’s School, Tara Girls, James Ruse and handy to Carlingford Court and Parramatta Westfield for shopping. Easy transportation with buses connecting Parramatta, Carlingford, Eastwood, Macquarie Park and Chatswood. This is a perfect home not to be missed.
It’s key features:
- Sun-filled open plan living opens to a private garden yard
- Generous sized three bedrooms with built-in/walk-in wardrobes
- Master room with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and big balcony
- Bright and spacious dining with study space overseeing the garden
- Renovated large modern kitchen with quality appliances and Caesar stone benchtops,
- Renovated designer bathrooms, extra toilet and Internal laundry
- Two-storey with practical open floor plan and floorboards throughout
- Easy care private garden yard with a gazebo for relaxation
- Automatic double lock-up garage with internal access
- Approximate 234SQM total area including garage, balcony and backyard
- Approximate outgoings: Strata $1,258/qtr, Council $364/qtr, Water $165/qtr.
*DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained about this property, it does not constitute any warranty or representation by the landlord or agent. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$655 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|