Offering wonderful natural light and fabulous open views, this outstanding residence features a generous living and dining area opening through full height and width folding glass doors to a sunny balcony, creating the perfect space to relax. Boasting a central prominent everything location, transport, shopping, restaurants and schools are all very close by, this over-sized apartment holds considerable appeal for astute investors and discerning first home buyers, downsizers, young or retired couples.
- Designer kitchen with top brand Meile appliances, gas cooking with exhaust.
- Very spacious, light, bright living and dining area with timber flooring
- Large and bright bedroom with built in robe
- Bathroom with designer fittings and floor to ceiling tiles
- Security Intercom, 2-zone ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling.
- Generous outdoor entertaining balcony with a lovely outlook.
- Secure car space and lockable storage.
- Total Strata Area of 85sqm approx.
- Opposite to Carlingford Court, close to school, transport and all amenities.
- Approx outgoings: Water $172/qtr; Council $271/qtr; Levy $843/qtr,
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||157|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
Carlingford Public School
|5 Rickard Street Carlingford NSW 2118||Primary||Government||0.34 km|
|Karonga School||1 Karonga Close Epping NSW 2121||Special||Government||1.07 km|
James Ruse Agricultural High School
|28-34 Jenkins Road Carlingford NSW 2118||Secondary||Government||1.15 km|
St Gerard's Catholic Primary School
Roselea Public School
|547-549 North Rocks Road Carlingford NSW 2118||Primary||Government||1.42 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.