Conveniently positioned close to all amenities, this north facing full brick unit enjoy a superb sense of independence with leafy surrounding outlooks and abundant natural light throughout.
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, ensuite in master
- Contemporary kitchen with meals area
- 2 well maintained bathrooms
- Spacious living and dining areas open to oversized balcony
- Security building with double lock up garage
- Close to transportations and buses at door steps.
- Minutes walk to Carlingford Village, Carlingford Court Shopping Centre, trains, parks and Carlingford Public and James Ruse High
- Floor Area: 120sqm (Total 151sqm including double garage)
- Approx. outgoings per quarter: Strata $735, Council $188, Water $177
_ Ring Francis on 0412 298 068 for private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||157|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
Carlingford Public School
|5 Rickard Street Carlingford NSW 2118||Primary||Government||0.38 km|
James Ruse Agricultural High School
|28-34 Jenkins Road Carlingford NSW 2118||Secondary||Government||0.91 km|
Carlingford West Public School
|57-73 Felton Road Carlingford NSW 2118||Primary||Government||1.37 km|
Cumberland High School
|Pennant Hills Road Carlingford NSW 2118||Secondary||Government||1.42 km|
|Karonga School||1 Karonga Close Epping NSW 2121||Special||Government||1.43 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.