Conveniently positioned close to all amenities, this north facing Full Brick unit enjoy a superb sense of independence with leafy surrounding outlooks and abundant natural light throughout.
• Spacious living and dining areas open to oversized balcony
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, en-suite in main bedroom
• Contemporary kitchen with meals area
• 2 well maintained bathrooms
• New carpet throughout
• Security building with double lock up garage
• Close to transportations and buses at door steps.
• Minutes walk to Carlingford Village, Carlingford Court Shopping Centre, trains, parks and Carlingford Public and James Ruse High
Please note that due to new COVID-19 regulations, we only do One by One private inspection.
Contact Simon(0483 308 663) or Corey(0452 032 838) to book your inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||198|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|