Conveniently located next to North Strathfield Train Station, Buses, Bakehouse Quarter shops, child-care centre, quality schools, gym, supermarket, restaurants and all amenities, this rare to find North facing light-filled solid full-brick apartment offers an ultra-convenient living in a well maintained complex. The Spacious proportions are enhanced by a flowing open plan design featuring a generous living and dining space, modern kitchen and over-sized entertaining balcony.
- Open plan living and separated dining areas
- Living area flows to an over-sized balcony which enjoys a delightful outlook
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes open to airy and sunny balcony
- Generous sized Main bedroom with sleek ensuite bathroom
- High ceiling and Timber floors throughout
- Two bathrooms and Internal laundry
- Security intercom entry and Air-conditioning in Living
- Internal access to over-sized 3-car lock up garage
- Unit size of 108sqm + three over-sized lock up garage (total 162sqm)
Approx. Outgoings are:
- Council Rate: $276 per qtr.
- Water: $178 per qtr.
- Levy: Admin Fund $670.50, Capital Works Fund $290.85 per qtr.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|