In a supremely location beside Wentworth Park, this two year old apartment overflows with appeal for investors, first home buyers and downsizers alike. Flooded with day-round natural light, it embraces a well-laid out floor plan with expansive living and dining spaces, a study nook, alfresco balcony and two generous sized bedrooms, lifestyle city living with affording peace and privacy. Part of a security block, this apartment is just moment from Fish Market, local shops, restaurants, bus stops and light rail station.
- Well proportioned, ultra-modern 2 years old new apartment.
- Roof Garden with panoramic views of Harbor & City
- Pet Friendly Building
- Generously sized bedrooms with built-in-robe.
- Expansive combined living and dining area opens to large entertaining balcony
- Gourmet gas-cooking kitchen, stone bench top and Euro appliances
- Fully tiled good sized bathroom
- Ducted A/C ample built-in storage, internal laundry
- NBN internet ready to use. Security car park with lock up storage.
- Minutes to Broadway Shopping Centre, University of Sydney, public transport, Fish Market,local shops and cafes.
- Perfect for young couples, downsizers, first home buyers and investors.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$820 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|