Perfectly situated in the exclusive West Pennant Hills valley amid the endless backdrop of the bush sits this unique and inviting home. The versatile layout offers multiple living zones as well as a huge paved outdoor area and lawn undulating to the stunning bush beyond. Boasting space and a one of a kind appeal this light filled north facing home is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the tranquility. With everything just moments away, this amazing home will not disappoint!
- Multiple living and dining areas with an uninterrupted bush outlook
- Sunken formal lounge and open plan living and dining areas featuring Himalayan slate floors and Jetmaser fireplace
- Well-appointed gas kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
- Spacious bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes, desks and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with office/lounge, walk in robe and large ensuite
- Three well presented bathrooms
- Laundry/butlers pantry with abundant cupboard space
- Vast paved entertaining area, level lawn and stunning bush vistas
- Four car automatic garage with internal access and workshop area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, gas port for heating and underfloor heating
- Zoned for Murray Farm Public School and Muirfield High School
- 13 minute walk to buses to Castle Hill, Rouse Hill, Epping station and Beecroft
- NBN connected
- Handy to Coonara Avenue shops, Thompsons Corner shops, George Thornton Reserve, Castle Towers and Carlingford Court
This appealing home represents tremendous rental value, don’t delay contact Raine & Horne Castle Hill on 9634 7799.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||253|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|