Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and ideally located close to transport and local amenities is this generously proportioned family haven. Recently updated with sleek modern interiors, this stylish home offers a selection of comfortable living zones, a stunning gourmet kitchen with bay windows overlooking the rear gardens and a floor plan that flows effortlessly across both levels.
This beautifully maintained modern residence is perfect for families who are looking for a spacious home in a sought-after location, be sure to inspect!
- multiple living areas including formal lounge, formal dining, rumpus/media and meals area
- Hamptons style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quality stone benchtops and ample cupboard space
- all bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, the master with ensuite
- powder room on ground floor
- ducted air conditioning throughout
- large internal laundry with loads of cupboard space
- an abundance of storage throughout
- alfresco entertaining area with easy care gardens, level lawn and garden shed
- garage features drive through to rear, solar panels reducing energy costs
- zoned for West Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School
- short stroll to buses to City, Pennant Hills, Dural and Oakhill shops
- walking distance to Edward Bennett oval
- close proximity to Cherrybrook station
This well presented home represents tremendous rental value, don’t delay contact Raine & Horne Castle Hill on 9634 7799.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|