Perfectly positioned in the heart of West Pennant Hills and ideally located close to transport and local amenities is this generously proportioned family haven. Light and airy, this residence offers a flowing floor plan and provides comfort, convenience and room to move. If storage is a problem then look no further as this home has an abundance of storage options as well as a large workshop, side access and room for multiple vehicles. The north facing backyard is an entertainers dream complete with swimming pool, undercover entertaining area and level lawn.
This well-presented residence is perfect for families who are looking for a spacious home in a sought-after location, be sure to inspect!
- multiple living areas including lounge, dining and family rooms
- bright kitchen with cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- four bedrooms, three with built in robes
- ducted air conditioning throughout
- internal laundry, an abundance of storage throughout
- huge undercover entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground swimming pool
- easy care gardens with level lawn, clothes line and garden shed
- oversized automatic garage with large additional workshop and more storage
- zoned for Murray Farm Public School and Carlingford High School
- 4 minute stroll to buses to City, Castle Hill, Parramatta, Macquarie Park, Pennant Hills, Dural, Cherrybrook and Beecroft
- easy access to the M2/M7 motorway, Thompson’s Corner and Carmen Drive shops
- 6 month lease
This versatile home represents tremendous rental value, don’t delay contact Raine & Horne Castle Hill on 9634 7799.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||253|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|