Perfectly situated in the heart of Meadowbank, this near new residence offers a convenient and relaxed lifestyle. Immaculately presented, this light filled home is well appointed and is located close to transport, parklands, shops and amenities. Finished to the highest standard this contemporary home includes a study nook, storage cage and use of three beautifully maintained common areas. This fabulous home has so much to offer and is a must to inspect!
- open plan living area plus study nook
- contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- bedroom with built-in robe and balcony access
- well appointed bathroom
- laundry with clothes dryer
- balcony with tap, split system air-conditioner, NBN
- car space, storage cage, security building and lift
- communal spaces to enjoy including the rooftop BBQ area
- walk to the Meadowbank Ferry and Meadowbank Train Station
- minutes to Shepherds Bay Village Plaza, Meadowbank TAFE and Memorial Park
- close to Meadowbank, West Ryde and Ryde
- first home buyers can take advantage of the stamp duty exemption under the First Home Buyers Assistance scheme (FHBAS)
- perfect for investors and self managed super funds – $470 per week rental return
*While considerable care has been taken by Raine & Horne in compiling and updating the content and information on this site, Raine & Horne is not the source of the information and therefore cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any content and information on this site. The information contained herein does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?