Situated within a quiet and leafy pocket of Epping this generously proportioned haven is a home of contemporary style, space and quality. A rare lifestyle offering, this inviting home showcases luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout with stylish interiors and designer touches. All the hard work has been done, ready for you to move in and enjoy the many features and inclusions this home has to offer.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms upstairs plus 1 bedroom downstairs with full bathroom
- family, dining, lounge and rumpus rooms
- 3 bathrooms with luxurious finishes
- oversized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- modern gas kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel Smeg appliances and walk-in pantry
- undercover entertainment patio and fully landscaped gardens
- 450m walk to bus stop to Epping Station
- zoned Cheltenham Girls High School and Carlingford High School
- builders warranty insurance cover for peace of mind
*While considerable care has been taken by Raine & Horne in compiling and updating the content and information on this site, Raine & Horne is not the source of the information and therefore cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any content and information on this site. The information contained herein does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||191|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||273|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|